Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thanks, for the memories!

My little additions to our GREAT Blog in Shakespeare hardly seems worthy of any praise compared to the unrelenting and marvelous work that my partner, Kristopher Miller( remember that name, Fame!), did on this project. I am nothing without him! I must give credit where credit is due. (I wonder if that was one of Shakespeare's great lines?!) This was so much fun! I loved reading all of the other blogs from fellow classmates and must say that they were all wonderful.

Dr. Clemente's Shakespeare class was the best, and was the highlight of this semester for me. My other five classes didn't "hold a candle" (Shakespeare's phrase?) to my Shakespeare class. Not only did I read great Shakespearean plays I had never had the opportunity to enjoy before, but the rewards from the readings are enormous ones for me, too many to speak of now.

I will be graduating in the fall of 2008 and probably will not have any more classes on the main campus at Peru after this week, so, farewell to all of the wonderful people I have met there along the way, as well as those of you who have shared with me the enjoyment of Dr. Clemente's Shakespeare class.

"Fair thee well," Kris, Dr. Clemente, and friends. "When shall we meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the hurley- burley's done (Macbeth)."
.........Linda

1 comment:

Kristopher said...

Well Linda, I am highly flattered for your praise! I know I have done a lot with the blog but I always enjoyed your insights on Shakespeare and his works.

- Kristopher